RE: Southern War Practice

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Actually I will be there and have warned your knight's lady that I'd
like to borrow
two tables for an open Scroll display during the day.  I'll probably
bring my own
table to sit and get some work done while the fighting is going on.  (I
had 6 of
my own personal assignments before I took office that have been waiting
on me).

If anyone ever sees me at an event working on scrolls, please feel free
to stop
by!  I'm always willing to talk various techniques of calligraphy and
illumination
but often get questions about scroll status as well.  Hopefully I'll be
able to have
someone ready to take over the questions about scroll status soon so I
can clean
out my inbox. <G>

Unfortunately because of personal business I'll probably not get there
until noon.
Any idea whether there's cabin space left or not?  I believe there were
cabins mentioned
but I haven't been able to pre register.

Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet