Re: Summer University WAS RE: Seneschal's letter

Poster: William Morris <william.morris@sc.edu>

>I believe Mistress Deirdre's intent is to hold three university sessions
>per year, one central, one southern, and one northern, so that those who
>cannot make it even to a central part of the kingdom have access.  The
>upcoming Summer session will be northern, somewhere in the Baltimore/DC
>area.  I think she is waiting to hear about a site, but in lieu of other
>arrangements, Lochmere has volunteered to host it at the same site as the
>last Unevent.
>
>Alanna

If I remember correctly, this thread started over the kingdom meeting we
are supposed to have.  If this is not the case, then please ignore the
following.  However, if this is the case then...

I believe the difficulty lies in the fact that a "kingdom wide meeting"
is to be held...somewhere up north.  For some of us who would like to
attend, it's a 10 hour drive or more.  Hardly conducive to getting a fair
representation of the populous.

Lord Liam a'Welwyn, Seneschal,Canton of Cyddlain Downs,
Chronicler, Barony of Nottinghill Coill,
and Free Scholar of the Academie d'Espee
william.morris@sc.edu