Re: Southern War Practice

Poster: Cole <j4j4u4wm@coastalnet.com>

NomiSunrid@aol.com wrote:

> Poster: NomiSunrid@aol.com
>
> So, how was the war practice.  I heard that it was good.  Those that went, I
> was wondering if any of you saw my brother (Matthew Franklin) or my friend
> (Tracy Bryant) there.  They were both in the company of Lord Arthur
> MacLoughlin and his group.  I just wanted to make sure they behaved *smile*.

War practice was wonderful.... it was billed as fighting but it was so
much more.  I am so proud of Kestrels Keep, they put on a wonderful
event.  I want to take this opportunity to thank all the water
barrers... esp. the children  JOB WELL DONE, VIVAT.
now for your question.... is that thier mundane names or scadian?  I met
so many people I hadn't seen for a long long time.  And everyone
behaved...(depending on your frame of reference) ;)

Feast was outstanding.  That was the BEST pork I've ever eaten. Bloody
well economical too.

Emma, Lady Lawles