Re: Internet Message

Poster: "Heather Swann" <swannh@psi.com>

>  Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)
>
> Sorry about the cross-posting.  I didn't mean to be presumptuous;
> if Master Chirheart wishes to teach it, I would gladly yield to him
> and take his course -- it's just that I love everything having to do
> with glass, and want to spread those skills around as widely as
> possible!
>
> =Caitlin
>
> Master Chirheart in Bright Hills also teaches Stain Glass and has
> traveled to southern events to do so.  The last time (sometime last
> year) he drove all night and then found out they didn't have the
> right space set aside for him and he couldn't teach it.  He is
> very willing to, however.  Shall we ask him do do a class at
> this University on it?
>
> Annejke

Speaking of glass, does anyone in the Kingdom teach enamelling?  I taught a
"history of" class many ages ago at U of A, but I'd like to know if there are
any folks actually willing to teach the hows of it, not necessarily at
University.  I tried to find a teacher years ago, but no one knew of anyone
who did it that was active at the time.  I'd like to learn more, but doing it
just out of books is not, I think, the best way....

Miri