Re: pre-pennsic booklet

Poster: Scott Law <law@fluky.mitre.org>

This is a multi-part message in ASCII format

--------------38866F56A52

>i might have missed something along the way, but is there a place where
>i can request a copy, or get one mailed, or web etc. that has the
>pre-registration form availible?

Greetings Sylvana,

  You might want to wait a week or two before ordering since people are just
now starting to receive the booklets, but if anyone does need one, Folo just
posted the following on the Middle Kingdom's list.

                            -Virgil

--------------38866F56A52

For anyone who wants a pre-Pennsic booklet, send requiests to me. Include
a sase or stamps for a copy; one copy per request unless you have a good
reason! The rate is 55 cents for delivery in the United States, 72 cents
for Canada.

Please pass this on!

Folo

F.L.Watkins - Damin de Folo - folo@prairienet.org
Baron Wurm Wald (SCA) - Commander, Baldwin's Reg't (NWTA)

"I can't hide / my sexual life" --Everclear

From:  "F.L. Watkins" <folo@prairienet.org>