Re: baby Argent

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Miriam wrote:

>Just got a call from Silver (Baron Damon Argent) that Wren has gone into
>labor and they are heading for the hospital. I'll post again after the baby
>(supposedly a boy) is born. Needless to say Silver won't be cooking the feast
>today. I think we can excuse him this once.

If there is anyone who is keeping in touch with Damon and Wren, please tell
them my thoughts are with them and that I wish them all luck and health.

Hmmmm, Given that this child will be born on the day of the Winter's End
Dance, I wonder what a good male name for dance would be. Or even something
that would mark the end of winter or the beginning of spring (but, shades of
the '60s, NOT Sunshine!!!).

In service,
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.