Re: [EK] Re:native american persona?

Poster: Annejke@prodigy.com (MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST)

There is (or was when I lived in Caid) a household of American
Indians that played as American Indians in Nevada.  They did all
kinds of interesting things since they had contact with the
Conquistadors in the search for the Seven Cities of Cibola (if my
memory serves me).

 There is also (or was when I lived in Caid) a fair number of Aztecs
and one or two Mayans.  These folk were not Native Americans as I
remember but were researchers in the field.

  I should think that there is a good chance of coming into contact
with a Native North or South American since the Spanish and the
French and the English all brought back people from the New World as
novelties.  Since they were paraded at court it would seem that the
most likely place one would find them would be around nobles of a
royal court, post 1492.  I think the society fits that description
(at least in some cases.)

Annejke