MR: Corun in trouble (was Re:native american persona?)

Poster: "Stephanie M. Thorson" <smt2@st-andrews.ac.uk>

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> > (crawling under the table with Corun, who has some explaining to do about
> > why he's under there with Ursula)
>
> Um, well, you see....it's this chivalry thing I'm into, you know, helping
> a lady in distress. I mean she was staggering after all, and those bottles
> and tomahawks were flying willy nilly. I didn't want to see her get hurt
> by accident (move over Henry, I need to get between you and His Majesty).

Oh now don't go using Henry as a shield ... and I have a bone to pick with
His Majesty, too, but that's another story.  Besides, you still haven't
explained why you pulled her under the table before me, staggers or no ...
<swinging frying pan experimentally>

Alianora
A Celtic Mongol is a truly awesome thing ...