Re: Regional event planning

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Evan corrected:

> The Barony of Dun Carraig is also often considered part of the area.
> Spiaggia Levantina is a Canton of Bright Hills, last I checked.

AAAAGGHH!!! I knew I'd forgotten someone. I wrote that and looked at it,
and looked at it, and looked at it again and knew there was something
missing but couldn't put my finger on it, so I sent it. AAGGHH! again.

My sincere apologies to my cousin Adenwald and the good folk of Dun
Carraig. This was not an intentional slight by any means. My thanks
also to Evan for correcting this mistake.

On the other hand, I'm sure both Spiaggia Levantina and Bright Hills
will be pleased with the elevation in the Canton's status.

In service,
Corun (hey, at least I spelled Spiaggia Levantina right)

--
     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,