N. Augusta/Augusta correction

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     Poster: viking@csra.net (Doug Munitz,Sven Olafssen,Maria
     Munitz,Giuseppina de'Materesi)

     Just a small correction.  North Augusta is part of South Carolina, not
     Georgia.  If anything, Augusta GA is more closely affiliated to South
     Carolina than to Georgia.
     Giusi-a native who lives just a half mile from the Master's and wishes
     she
     were somewhere else.

     [Giusi - try clicking your heels and saying "there's no place..." oh,
     never mind.  Just drink a shot or two of something.]

     [Whoops!  I forgot I was getting something backward on the Augusta/N.
     Augusta thing (why else would they call it NORTH Augusta, duh...)]

     Thanks for the geography correction!

     Ld. J. Blackbow
     House O'Shannon