Re: Kendrick, check this out

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

Baron Storvik writes:
> [...] I have been getting this periodically from some time. It only
> happens from Giacomo's address. [...]
>
> [017] Unable to deliver user mail due to a full mailbag.
> Message was not delivered to
>   Toscano, James (MSRXMDXP/SECURITY/TOSCANO)
> [...]

I get this every single time I post to the Merry Rose.  I had
thought that I avoid it if only I could get this program
(MailRoom) to put an "Errors-To: owner-atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu"
line in the header of my postings, but I see that His Excellency's
mail program *does* do that, and it doesn't help.

-- Alfredo