TV and other stuff

Poster: MHWag@aol.com

A&E is showing the miniseries IVANHOE this week, along with a biography of
Richard Coeur de Lion tonight before installment#2.
If anyone didn't get a chance to watch the first installment of IVANHOE, get
a tape from a friend.  Good stuff!!!!  Especially the tourney scene.
Of course, I'll have to go back and watch it again, to keep up with the plot.
 I was much too interested in the sets, costuming and armor.

In other news, Marinus hosted a fine event with "R" event.  Vivats to Ladies
Amberleigh and Adriana and to House Bedford. Good food, good fighting, good
fun for kids, and great bardic circle.

Aileen