Re: Queen's Arms

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> I better be more specific. I am looking for the arms used by the Queen
> of Atlantia, not the ones registered to HRM Bera

Someone sent me the King's and Queen's arms for the kingdom webpage,
but unfortunately they were incorrectly drawn -- such is the risk
of complicated fields. If anyone has interesting artwork of this sort,
please send me a copy for the kingdom webpage. There's nothing like
some nice heraldic or other artwork to spiff up a webpage.

Gregory Blount