Re: Great Idea!!

Poster: bearslayer@juno.com (Christopher M Dawson)

Sorry folks,
	It is a military thing.  The lord you are talking about resides
in Cathanar.  He is/was in the USMC and spent some time in Okinawa where
he picked up the change.   I can not remember his name straight off, but
recall speaking with him about it and Oki (I'm Former USMC, too)
	He made it from 5 yen pieces, approx. worth a nickel each.

In Service,
Nikolai  Bearslayer
Shire of Seareach

<<There is a fine line between CHARISMA and BULLSHIT>>