Upcoming demo request

Poster: Orendil@aol.com

Greetings to all....

I have been contacted by Claudette Mead, of Joan's Lane Elementary School in
Potomac. Last year she said that there had been a rapier demonstration at a
Renaissance event they held, and they were looking for another demo this
year. She did not thnk that heavy weapon would work well, but did respond
favorable to a suggestion of dancing.

Anyway, their event is on the 30th of May (Friday), between 3 and 7.
Her number is (301)-840-1762.
(I will also be raising this at the Roxbury Mill meeting next week).

If you have any suggestions, are available for a demonstration of some skill
or craft, we would like to hear from you.......