Greenville, and Cambok, and wine, oh my

Poster: "David H Ritterskamp" <dhritter@dpcmail.dukepower.com>

     Poster: Dan Mackison <DanM@skantech.com>

     David H Ritterskamp wrote:

     > Poster: blackbow@juno.com (David H Ritterskamp)
     >
     > The subject pretty much says it all.  However, I'll elaborate...
     >
     > If you're on the way back from 1001 Chocolate Knights and suddenly
     feel
     > something tugging you towards Greenville, follow it. [SNIP]

     I call that tug a homing instict. :) I wasn't aware of anything going
     on
     SCA-wise in Greenville... or are we talking about different states?
     I'm
     in Greenville, North Carolina.

     Thomas

     [No, dear fellow.  Greenville SOUTH.  Not Eastern Carolina ("Party
     Center of the East Coast") University.  Closer to Clemson
     ("Basketball?  We don't need no stinkin' basketball") University.

     See Johan *R* Gahrmann's previous post for directions and a correct
     spelling of his email address.]

     See ya-

     J. Blackbow
     Travel Agent Extraordinaire