calling all scribes interested in teaching

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

We are looking to host the Herald's and Scribe's symposium around July
19.
Exact details are not available yet since the site is still tentative
but I wanted
to go ahead and gather potential teachers.  The site will probably be in
or around NC.
If you are interested in teaching a class for the scribal arts this year
would you
please contact me?

Again many arrangements are still tentative but if you are interested or
know
anyone that is not on this list that is interested, would you jot me a
note as to
what you/they would like to teach?  I'd also appreciate a very brief
description.

Lady Rebecca the Contrary
Clerk of Signet, Atlantia