Need help getting to Emerald Joust

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Greetings from Yaakov.

I must arrive at Emerald Joust *no later* than 7:15 Friday evening (to set
up my tent before Sabbath).  I can leave Rockville MD (where my wife works)
no earlier than 3:30.  Is this doable?  If so, what is the best route from
the top of the D.C. beltway to the site, especially if there is a route
that avoids the Memorial Day traffic.

Please respond by direct mail, as I do not have time to closely follow the
list between now and the event.

Many thanks,

Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.