Re: Medieval Manliness

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

> Corun MacAnndra wrote:
>
> > I have a book on the life
> > of Le Petomane, just in case anyone is interested in learning more about
> > one of France's more....interesting.....artists.

Prompting Falcone al Rasool to smile:

> What a fitting subject for you to address at a University, Your
> Excellency:)

Unfortunately, Le Petomane did not live in the Period.

-- Alfredo
ventrem meum ventrem meum | My bowels, my bowels!
doleo sensus cordis mei   | I am pained at my very heart;
turbati sunt in me        | my heart maketh a noise in me;
non tacebo                | I cannot hold my peace,
quoniam audivit           | because thou hast heard,
anima mea                 | O my soul,
vocem bucinae             | the sound of the trumpet,
clamorem proelii          | the alarm of war.
                                   -- Jeremiah 4:19