Storvik Baronial Championship

Poster: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace@acm.org>

Greetings,

I'd like to invite any rapier fighter near (or at least within an
hour or two of) the D.C. area to come out to the Storvik Baronial
Championship.  I would also like to invite any combat archers.
If we can get enough, I would like to do some rapier/combat archery
stuff.  At any rate, it should be a fun event.  See you there.

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Rapier Marshall, Barony of Storvik
---