COMING SOON: Roxbury Mill's Country Fair

Poster: Dawn Skully/HNS <Dawn_Skully@notesgw.hns.com>

Greetings to all from Aurora -

I'd like to remind Merchants, Artisans, Entertainers, Folk and Families that
everybody is invited to the Shire of Roxbury Mill on June 14 for a day of fun
and games and shopping and chatting. You'll also have the opportunity to ooh
and aahh at the skills of our artisans as they create wonderful things right
before your eyes. If you have a skill that you'd like to share, please bring
along your bits and pieces, we'll find room for you to set up where everybody
can see how it's done. Jugglers, bring your toys. Who knows, somebody might see
something that they'd like to learn.

Come prepared to participate in some friendly competition for honor and glory.
We're planning field games including Cambok, Tug-O-War, Races, Bocce, and
others. We'll have table games and we'll have children's games. Last, but not
least, we'll have the soon-to-be famous Gummer's Inn to whet your appetites and
raise money for whatever SCA Charity gets the most votes (buy something, get a
vote).

NO MERCHANT FEES outside of the $3.00 site fee, but we'd like you to set up on
Friday evening if possible - free camping is available. Bring shade and a water
jug. (directions below)

I'm trying to determine how many merchants, artisans, and entertainers will be
there so I know how much space I'll need to set aside. Please call 301-540-8697
or email dskully@hns.com if you'll be there.

                                                       *** DIRECTIONS ***
GET A MAP. Find your best way to I-270 in Maryland. Take Rt 118S (toward
Germantown). Rt 118 zigs to the left at a light at Wisteria Drive (4th light, I
think) and then to the right at the next light so be careful. Drive through the
light at Clopper Rd/Rt. 117 (unless, of course, it's red) and travel another
quarter to half mile. The site - Phillips Farm - will be on the right. If
you've gone as far as Riffleford Rd, you've gone too far. Turn around and come
back, we'll be waiting for you.