Re: pied piper

Poster: lowrey@gte.net

Greetings,
	I too am a mother of a nearly 3 year old. I just moved into the Western
region from out of kingdom, so I can't say much about Pied Piper here,
or helping in your area but...

I would love to hear what suggestions you get.  For my part, I was
delighted to find that even though my daughter hates to wear hats in
mundane life, she loved the costumes and kept stealing my coifs all
weekend at May Crown. It seems to me that this age group, particularly
the little girls would delight in playing dress up with a variety of
costumes pieces- a la gold key. This also does not require replenishment
once established, just laundering.

Good luck to you. It is very difficult tourneying responsibly with young
children. There are so many dangers on an SCA site. It was a chore for
us with two adults and one child.

Bianca Allegri
Wyewood

The Cathedral Steps - Kingdom of An Tir email list
To subscribe, email "majordomo@antir.sca.org" with "subscribe steps".
Digest version of the list available - subscribe to "steps-digest".
For more help, email "majordomo@antir.sca.org" with "help".