Scots Jokes

Poster: Betty & David Eyer <Betty_and_David@compuserve.com>

Hello!  I will be the 'autocrat' for my mother's family reunion to be held
in Myrtle Beach for the week (yes, a whole week, sigh) of June 14 - June
21.  The family name is Fraser.  I have been collecting Scots Jokes for a
while and would really appreciate it if any of the patrons of the Merry
Rose could post their favorites.  If you think your joke is too bawdy for
public posting, send it to me directly.

Thanks!
Magdalena de Hazebrouck
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİRst Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/