Re: Emerald Joust - What happened?

Poster: J Harvey Davis <gerlach@erols.com>

The Emerald Joust Rapier list was won (Saphire) by HL Giacomo Vinciente and
the Emerald was won by Ld Kheldar the Fleet.

Atlantian Rapier added a new Free Scholar to its ranks. Ldy Kate Maunsel.

One thing that Kendrick left out was that the King had decided prior to
the Queen's Championship Rapier Tourney was to make the winner (as long
as the Queen didn't pick the tourney winner as Her Champion) the King's
Rapier Champion. Remember that the Queen's Champion is CHOSEN by the Queen.
I believe the only Champion chosen who was also the tourney winner is
Giacomo. (In other words, Earl Thorbrandr won the tourney)

As far as the device goes, it was intended to be for the Queen's Rapier
Champion. (I remember, I was there.) If it's not listed that way, I am sure
that any potential confusion can be cleaned up post haste.

Oh, there is no Queen's Rapier Guard. There is only the Queen's Guard. Anyone
can be chosen to be in the Guard. You don't even have to fight.

Sorry if this sounded terse, I am up past my bedtime doing laundry and trying
to catch up on my E-Mail backlog.

Gerlach Wiesengrund
Captain, Queen's Guard