Re: Goats

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Lady Pez wrote:

>Question.  Are heralds born with that kind of sense of humor
>or is it developed slowly over a period of time?  Like......
>vinegar!
>
>Pez

You know, with a name like yours I wonder if your arms show a fess couped
and your name on the fess.

In service,
Corun

     Corun MacAnndra   |   Dark Horde by birth   |   Moritu by choice
Though we are not now that strength, which in old days moved earth and heaven,
that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time
and fates, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.