[MR] The Golden Tangent

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

> >Try to construct an example of an hypothetical person who has
> >served his kingdom well and long. If this person does not travel
> >outside the kingdom, autocrat interkingdom events, or take any
> >SCA,Inc. offices, why should this person get a Pelican?
>
> !?!?!?!?!?  What is this INTER-kingdom stuff?  Outside the Kingdom?
> Society Offices? Do you mean outside their LOCAL group?
> It seems you are going off on a tangent to what everyone else is
> talking about....

Wait till I get going!

There's talk of moving the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse a few meters
back from the shore.  I say, once they have it on wheels they
should take it along Route 40 through Raleigh to Asheville, then
along Route 47 through Charlotte to Wilmington, then back up to
Hatteras Island.  Then the lighthouse would _finally_ be in the
running for the title of Tallest Lighthouse in All of North Carolina.

-- Alfredo el Bufon