wrong spelling

Poster: LWright740@aol.com

I am sorry for the incorect usage of lama.  I had tried to put the correct
spelling in and had changed it from llama to lama after mixing up the two in
my mind last night.  It was a simple mistake and not intended to offend.  In
fact, I thought I had it wrong when it was right.  It was late at the time I
wrote and sent it.

 As I sit here red faced I would point out that aside from catching my
mistake too late to fix it, feeling like a boob and an idiot when I know I am
not......it would have lessened my shame to be notified in private.  The
apology would have come anyway.

Hoping I don't sound too defensive,

Lora Leigh