Crash space @ ECU

Poster: Joyce Baldwin <jocetta@ibm.net>

Good Gentles,

Dervila ni Leanon (Amerie Helton), whom many of you may know, will be
taking classes at Eastern Carolina University in Greensville NC this
fall.   She was wondering if anyone could offer her crash space 2-3
nights a week to save wear & tear on her aging car - it's a 90
mi.(one-way!) commute.  She really just needs a place to sleep.

I am posting this for her, since she doesn't have email acess at the
moment.  If you reply to me, I'll pass it on to her and she can contact
you by phone or snail mail.

Thanks!
Jocetta