Farewell...

Poster: linneah@erols.com

Unto the citizens of the great Kingdom of Atlantia:

This will probably be my last posting before they come to take my computer
away and move it (and me) to Trimaris.

Atlantia was the first kingdom I have know in the SCA.  I have been active here
for five wonderful years (the first of my SCAdian life) and I will miss you all
very much.  I have made lifetime friends whom I shall never forget and I have
found "myself" in the SCA here.

But, as so many families whose members follow the sea, we must leave this fair
land and journey southward.

I would like to now thank everyone for everything - those who have taught me,
talked to me, listened to me, and shown me what it is like to have family
everywhere.  Your kindness, patience and love will never be forgotten and I
will continue to sing the praises of Atlantia wherever the wind may blow us
next.

As my lord husband is not-terribly-SCAdian, I do not expect to be able to attend
Pennsic for many years, but when the fates do bring us together, I look
forward to seeing you all again and sharing a cup of cheer.

Once again, many thanks and blessings to you all!

Lady Linneah Gordon of Marinus