Re: Windmaster's Hill Baronial Fighter Practice

Poster: Falcone al Rasool ibn Muhajir <falcone@bellsouth.net>

Allah's Blessed Peace!!

Bonnie A Hindle wrote:

> M'Lord Falcone,
>         I was wondering if you had any details on the whereabouts and
> directions to the Windmaster's fighter practice this weekend in Snow
> Camp.  I have so fighters from my side of 95 ( the Eastern
> Marches/Marshes) who would like to attend.  Any details would be
> appreciated.
>
>         In Service,
>         Lady Alesia Gillefalyn
>         Seneschal for the Shire of Seareach
>         House WyldRose

Good Lady!  Alas, I will not be attending, but several of those in my
canton will.  I have a previous engagement at the wedding of my former
drumming student and David in SC.

I am cc'ing the Merry Rose in order to ummmmm.... encourage a public
posting of the directions, and such.  We have a site for this one and
camping space is available for Saturday night.  It oughta be lots-o-fun.

Falcone