Re: harpist wanted

Poster: "Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols" <sjvn@vna1.com>

On 26 Jun 97 at 13:53, Lela 'Lil' DiPaula wrote:

> I am searching for a professioonal harpist for my brother in law's
> wedding.  I would love recomendations from people--they are not really
> looking for period music, but any harp music.  The wedding is in 2 weeks,
> so any help is appreciated.

You may be in luck. Ellen James, who's society name I foul up more
often than I would like, is now living in N. Va. and she's a
wonderful professional harpest for both music SCAian, former bard to
Eastern kingdom, and many other styles, current National
Scottish Harp champion. You can send her a note at Suidae@aol.com

In all seriousness, if you need a harpest, Ellen's wonderful.

Alexii

Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols                  http://www.vna1.com/
QOTD: "paradigm shifting without a clutch."--anon