Curia

Poster: "Robert L. Jones, Jr" <74242.2365@CompuServe.COM>

Good Gentles of Atlantia -

Curia will be help on Sunday, July 13 at 9am at the Cricket Inn.

Directions are as follows:

>From the North:  Take your best route to either US 1 or 64 into Raleigh.  Turn
onto the 440 Beltline going west. Take the Falls of the Neuse/Old Wake Forest
exit.  At the light at the bottom of the ramp turn right. At the next light turn
left.  Turn left into the drive (right near the Denny's restaurant.

>From the East:  Take your best route to I 40 into Raleigh.  Turn onto the 440
Beltline going west and north.  Take the Falls of the Neuse/Old Wake Forest
exit.  At the light at the bottom of the ramp turn left. At the second light
turn left.  Turn left into the drive (right near the Denny's restaurant.

>From the South:  Take your best route to US 1/64 into Raleigh.  Go straight onto
the 440 Beltline going north.  Take the Falls of the Neuse/Old Wake Forest exit.
At the light at the bottom of the ramp turn left. At the second light turn left.
Turn left into the drive (right near the Denny's restaurant.

>From the West:  Take your best route to I 40 into Raleigh.  Take the Wade Ave
exit.  Turn onto the 440 Beltline going north.  Take the Falls of the Neuse/Old
Wake Forest exit.   At the light at the bottom of the ramp turn left. At the
second light turn left.  Turn left into the drive (right near the Denny's
restaurant.

In Service,
Richard ffaukes