Re: Hamlet

Poster: Scott Silvers/James of Westmorland <ssilvers@liberty.uc.wlu.edu>

On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, Michael Surbrook wrote:

> Poster: Michael Surbrook <susano@access.digex.net>
>
> On Tue, 15 Jul 1997, John Strauss wrote:
>

> > Poster: John Strauss <jstrauss@gmu.edu>
> >
> > Matilda and I finally got to see Branaugh's 4 hour Hamlet.
>
> Is this being shown in theaters, or has it gone to video by now?
>
> Also, isn't this one set in 19th Century Russia or something like that?

It's supposed to be on video.  Rental prices only though.

				-James

Per pale gules and azure, a griffin segreant between three lozenges Or

___________________    _______________________________________________
|                 |    | Lord James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	      |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                      |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                     |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                                |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University                  |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca