Re: Pennsic - road conditions

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

At 03:45 PM 7/18/97 +0000, Lady Rhiannon Ui Neill wrote:
>For those wishing to check their own routes, construction projects are
>covered at the following site:
>http://rwa.metronetworks.com/rwadirect.html

Thank you for the information, gentle lady!

To further assist your Pennsic preparations, I would add that you can get
the weather for Butler, PA (about five miles west of Cooper's Lake
Campground) from The Weather Channel's web site at:
http://www.weather.com/weather/us/cities/PA_Butler.html

-Duncan, off to check the coditions for US 19/I-79