Viking raids

Poster: Janet Toney/Terry Neill <LongshipCo@compuserve.com>

>>> It seems that NASA has formal procedures in place in case one of their
research centers is attacked by viking raiders.<<<

The Longship Company's 32-foot long dragonship, the *Fyrdrakka*, has raided
Anapolis, kidnapped a bride, threatened Baltimore, and harrassed the
environs of Soloman's Island, Maryland (perhaps we're why they reactivated
the Navy base there recently?). Perhaps we ought to give NASA's Wallop's
Island site a try. I'm passing this tidbit along to the Longship company's
email list.

 Wonder what treasures they have that would interest a Viking crew? 8-)

                        Ana Ilevna (on the Board of Trustees of the
                        Longship Company and ever on the look-out for new
                        enterprises....
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ
List Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://sca.wayfarer.org/merryrose/