Re: How you become King

Poster: "Ed Hopkins" <Ed.Hopkins@MCI.Com>

> I know, honor and chivalry is expected of all the contestants, but we do
> have to face the reality of things.

Actually, we don't hve to face the reality of things.
Not in the SCA.

I would like to see a Crown Tourney open only to couples who both
fight heavy, fighting either in two-on-two melees or tag teams.
But I know of no specific problem with the current Tourney system
that would be addressed by such a change, so I don't actually
recommend it.

-- Alfredo el Bufon