Things Jewish at Pennsic

Poster: hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com (Harold Feld)

Please forward to all appropriate lists.

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Mar Yaakov HaMizrachi bar
Avraham Arye.  May the Holy One, Blessed Be He, turn His face upon you in
mercy.

For many years, we have been privileged by the grace of God to gather at
Pensic for Friday night services.  This year, im yirtzeh Hasshem, we will
agian be privileged to gather together -- not merely once, but twice.
Because Tisha B'Av, the day of our lamentations and sorrows (may the Rock
turneth away his wrath!) falls during War week, we will also gather for a
reading of Eicha (the book of lamentations).

Services will be in Camp Caer Edgemere, located in E15 on Brewers Road just
down from Howard's Fenway (right before Brewer's Road drops down the steep
hill towards the lake).

Times:
Tisha B'Av -- Monday Night, August 11, 8 p.m.

Friday Night -- August 15, 7:45 p.m.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me at
hfeld@ids2.idsonline.com, or look me up at Pennsic in the Enchanted Ground.

Yaakov

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.