Re: FW: [EK] Fwd: [Mid] A SCAdian in Trouble

Poster: Scott Law <law@fluky.Mitre.org>

>At the time of this writing, a friend of mine from the East needs a ride
>to Pennsic.  His name is Lord Michael Langley of Riversmeet and he
>mundanely lives in Charleston, WVA.  I know this is in the East, but
>many of his own canton are not going to Pennsic this year and those that
>are have no room.  I thought perhaps that you might know more people in
>his general area that he might contact.  I thought of a couple last
>night, but haven't yet gotten in touch with Ld Michael to find out the
>results.  I just don't know that many people.

  I already posted this to the Middle kingdom list where I think this
originated, but...This really needs to be posted to the AEthelmearc
list, since WV is in that kingdom not the East.  Is anyone on that
list?

                                   -Virgil