Re: Answer and new topic(was Re: Pennsic - road vs. terrain)

Poster: michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com (Mike Dullaghan)

Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Michael wrote:
> >
> >This is why people return to the Great Pennsic Mall (tm) year after year.
>
> Isn't that the Great Pennsic Maul?

No no. The "Great Pennsic Maul" is that big hammer thingie you use to
drive in the tent stakes. You don't return to it, you must return it
to (whoever you borrowed it from, or else...).

Do you mean to tell me shopping _isn't_ a war point!?

Michael

Michael the Eclectic, House Falconguard, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia.
Vert, on an inverted chevron or, a reremouse(bat) displayed sable.

michael.f.dullaghan@adn.alcatel.com

Armed man = citizen.  Unarmed man = subject.

Of course these are MY opinions! Whattya think, my EMPLOYER
could've thought this stuff up?