war points! RE: Coronation and Pointless War

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Since the subject was brought up, I'll go ahead and post one very
important point of information.  Pointless War has been named
Kingdom's Crusade AND scribing is a war point! If you're interested,
I've been posting details to the scribe mailing list which was just
created recently.  This is a very important war point aimed at kingdom
backlog.  For further details please contact myself directly or Mistress
Celynen who is in charge of the judging of the competition.

If you were interested in scribing at all, this is a good reason to
consider
beginning!

Rebecca