Need Saxon Germany info

Poster: Beiskaldi@aol.com

Salvete to all at Cheapside!

I have a friend in our shire who is more computer illiterate than I am who
has asked me to post this for him.  He is looking for leads--ie books,
articles, etc--for more information on Saxon Germany.  I believe any topic in
general such as dress, culture, and so on, but also specifically about the
tribes and/or clans.  (Can you tell yet that this culture is WAY out of my
area?)

Please send any titles, further reading info to me.

Thanks!!

Thyra