Re: archery

Poster: Andre Detommaso <andre.detommaso@intelsat.int>

Greetings Lady Tamara,

you have an excellent archery marshal in Tir-y-Don: Sir Tnek the
Ainessestor. He is also the Deputy Kingdom Archer Marshal for the Central
Region, and one of the most knowledgeable people I know about medieval
archery. You can contact him at
whitegrifn@aol.com.
He will give you all the information and assistance you require. Tir-y-Don
has one of the best archery groups in the Kingdom, so you will be in
excellent company.

Regards,

Lorenzo il Confuso