"Born on the List Field" help

Poster: dhritter@duke-energy.com (David H Ritterskamp)

>   "Frank & Marsha" <eager@primenet.com> writes:
>   Greetings to all.. I am looking for a song called Born on the Tourney
>  field.
[Close.  It's called "Born on the List Field."]

>  I was told it could only be taught by word of mouth...
[This is true.  Unfortunate, but true.]

I understand
>  this but no one in my area knows the song. I do know the chorus but I am
>  looking for some one to teach me the song.  If tape would be okay I would
>  greatly appreciate it.

[I am cross-posting this to the Merry Rose (Kingdom of Atlantia Mailing List),
since if anybody has a tape available, it'll almost certainly be someone from
Atlantia.  Somebody help the man!]

>  For I am trying to add traditions to the knights in
>  our fair kingdom of Atenveldt.  Well, and I step down next week from being
>  King and I really wish to add something to our knighting ceremony that I can
>  do when a new knight is being made.   Please e-mail me if you can help me...
>
>  Aaron

[Your Majesty:  Rest assured that if it's available on tape here, somebody will
contact you.]

Regards,

Ld. Jonathan Blackbow
Clan O'Shannon