Barony of Windmaster's Hill Email List

Poster: many waters cannot quench love <lisa@technomancer.com>

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose, particularly the inhabitants of the
fair Barony of Windmaster's Hill, does Melys send greetings!

At the request of several members of the Barony, I have created and will
be maintaining an email list (like the Merry Rose, only not named yet
*grin*) for Windmaster's Hill. This list is open to any and all who wish
to subscribe - you do not have to be a member of the Barony to join the
list - and its purpose will be for discussing matters of Baronial interest
which may not be worth posting to a kingdom-wide mailing list.

To subscribe to the windmasters mailing list, send email to
majordomo@trinet.com with the text

	subscribe windmasters

in the BODY of your message.  Subscription is open - ie, not subject tg
moderator approval - and will remain so unless I see a good reason to
change it; however, you can only sub & unsub yourself, not other people.
Posting to the list is restricted to subscribers, for the simple reason
that I hate spam with a passion. :)  Info requests, like a list of
members, are likewise restricted to subscribers.  Messages sent out to the
list will have *WH* appended to their subject line for your filtering
convenience...

						In service,

							Melys

lisa lorenzin                  every normal man must be tempted, at times,
lisa@technomancer.com          to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag,
http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/  and begin slitting throats.  - h.l. mencken