University Preregistration

Poster: AtlantiaU@aol.com

My Lords and Ladies,

A number of people have written to me asking how to preregister for the Nov.
8 University in advance of the catalog appearing in the October issue of the
Acorn.

You may send your preregistration to Countess Elizabeth Beaufort (Nadine
Kuijt), 2801 Ashmont Terrace, Silver Spring, MD 20906.  Please include your
name (both SCA and modern), address, and note whether this is a change of
address or if this is your first University.  A telephone number and/or
e-mail address is useful as well. Then list each of the classes you wish to
register for.  If there are any materials fees for the classes, and/or if you
wish to make your donation to University in advance (we are asking $3),
include a check for the total amount made out to University of Atlantia/SCA,
Inc.  Also, please note whether you plan to partake of the fundraiser lunch
to be provided by Misty Marsh so we can obtain an accurate headcount in
advance.

I encourage you to double check the catalog on-line as there have been some
error corrections since it first appeared.

Your servant,

Mistress Deirdre, Chancellor