Folding Party for October Acorn

Poster: Rabah <rabah@ix.netcom.com>

Greetings Atlantia!

	It's that time again! I pick up The Acorn this afternoon and am cordially
inviting all of you to converge on Anne Elizabeth and Pascal's House in
Virginia Beach (VA) to help me prepare the October Acorn for mailing. The
party will be this Sunday (the 21st) starting at 4 pm until whenever we're
done.
	The usual offer still stands . . . if you don't normally receive an Acorn,
come help us put it together and you can take a copy home with you. If you
are interested in coming down and need crash space, please contact me and
I'll make the arrangements . . .
	Need added incentive? This issue contains the latest Red Tape changes, the
award list from Cuan and Bera's reign, the University Catalogue as well as
the Society Seneschal's report on the Atlantia Commission . . .

Rabah

---------------------- Begin Directions -------------------

Take I-64 to Hwy 44 (towards the beach):
===========
Take the Lynnhaven Pkwy (Exit 5) south.
Turn left at the first light onto Potters Road.
Turn right at the first light onto London Bridge Road.
	NOTE: London Bridge is currently detoured so that you
	do not go past the entrance to Oceana.  It now ends at
	Dam Neck Rd.
Turn left onto Dam Neck Road.
Go 1 mile and turn right back onto London Bridge Road.
Go 1 mile and turn right at Pine Ridge.
At the end of that road, do a left-right-left jog to end up on Grey Fox Dr.
Take the 3rd right onto Glenmore Hunt Trail.
We are the first house on the right, #2405. (430-8442)

Sayyid Rabah az-Zafar
Vizier al-Kitabi al-Atlantia
(Kingdom Chronicler for Atlantia)
H (757) 366-0543