searching for Volgaar

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Greetings Atlantia from Rebecca!

Offers coming in from the woodwork for scrolls are keeping me busy!
You'll probably start getting lots of requests by scribes for info about
individuals.  If you're not the individual in the email but know details
about their awards please reply privately.  The more info a scribe can
get about
the person the more they can personalize the illumination.

In my particular case, I'm looking for a gentle that just moved back to
Hidden Mountain.  Anyone knowing :

			Volgaar Thorlguson the Bold

would you write me?  I have a few questions.

Rebecca