looking for image

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

Does anybody have a good line drawing for a wolf's head facing foward?
All I need is the head.  I've found some beautiful pictures but I do
better
starting out with the line drawing and adding detail later rather than
taking
the three dimensional and converting it to two-dimensional.

Please don't send me info on the general sca heraldry pages unless you
know a specific page.  I have looked but didn't find anything there.

Rebecca