A Change of email!

Poster: "WILLIAM L. HAM" <web245@charweb.org>

	My Lords and Ladies of the fair populace of Atlantia;

	I am sorry to those of you who have written me and not gotten a
response, but I have been busy moving myself and my belongings to
Raleigh! My residence there begins on Friday, Sept 26th. My new address
will be forthcomjng soon, but if you don't know already, I'm moving in
with the Kingdom Clerk of Law, Lord Falcone. My email is temporarily
down, and I won't have new one for a couple of weeks, but when I do I'll
be sure to post it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

	In Service,

	Lord Kheldar the Fleet, Free Scholar