More feast seats for St. Sebastians

Poster: MarsaliFox@aol.com

Good Gentles,

As we sold out the existing feast seats for St. Sebastians, we poached
(caught) another more game and have added 15 additional seats.  You may
reserve these by calling me (before 9:30 p.m. please) or e-mailing me.

Also, prizes are completed:

Grand prize:  a tudor style bench
other prizes:  two sets of one dozen matched arrows
                    two hand forged points and a leather arm-guard
                    a hand tooled leather quiver
                    a piece of sterling jewelry

Many thanks for allowing me to announce in this fair establishment.

Marsali Fox

MarsaliFox@ao.com
(301)694-0421
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/7090/events.html#hunt